Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So far So good...

So, I moved here on January 1st, and it is now the 6th...so far so good.
Anyways, like the title says, no promises, but I will try to keep everything updated, so that I don't have to bug all of you guys with my ever so constant phone calls! haha On another note, I also wanna try to put pics up, cuz I know how much we all love 'em...but unfortunately it wont happen as frequently, considering the fact that I'm camera handicapped.

Love you all!!!
Amy

3 comments:

LeeAnna said...

Hello Gorgeous! We love you and miss you! I hope living on your own is everything you want it to be. We'll see you in a couple of weeks.

Melissa (Irving) Meldrum said...

I LOVE YOU!!!
I LOVE THAT YOUR LIVING HERE!!!
I"M NOT SELFISH...I"M AMY!!! haha
I FEEL LOVED!!!
(stupid auto sign ins.)

Jolene Irving said...

Amy,
You are missed already! We will need to work on that camera thing.
Let us know how your job search is going.
Love you,
Mom