Wednesday, May 13, 2009

As Of Late...

So, let's see what I have been up to lately...
Working of course (what else is new), still learning the guitar (loving it), continuly looking for an appartment (rather exhausting), and changing the color of my hair (majorly). Oh, and did I mention...I bought a Hedgehog!?

Her name is Zeta, and she is the coolest pet ever! Practically NO maintanence, and she sleeps all day until I get home...a perk of her being nocturnal and all.
Other than that, I'm just gonna be here at work for the next 12 hours with no clients to see, and no paperwork to scrub; hence, nothing to do!!! But when I get outta here, I'm gonna be off to see Ter-min-a-tor!!! *said w/ accent* I'm SO excited.

Oh, and here's a pic of my new and ever changing hair...
This isn't really the best pic, cuz it doesn't show off my AWESOME red highlights, but it's a'ight.
So, what ya think?









Well, I should probably get going with my day of nothingness...
Think of me once!

2 comments:

Melissa (Irving) Meldrum said...

Totally cute pet! Don't tell Zoey you have one cause then she'll want one too!!

Britt Curtis said...

hahaha a hedgehog... girl, i miss you! cute hair, btw. :)