Ok, so this last week I was talking with a co-worker about how AWESOME the Sick Puppies are (she didn't really know anyone who knew about them). I told her how amazing they are in concert, and that they were coming to Houston sometime in October...I was wrong. They came to HOB that Saturday! So we got some tickets, gathered a couple friends, and needless to say they were absoluetly AMAZING live, as always.
The band started in Australia, but lucky for us made their way over to the US. They give you an amazing mix of bass solos, life lesson lyrics, and straight up rock. With Shimon Moore (vocals/guitar), Emma Anzai (bass/vocals), and Mark Goodwin (drums) this band is the best thing that has happened since...EVER!
Their newest album came out about a week ago - Tri Polar - there are some great songs on it like "Maybe", "Odd One", "Don't Walk Away" and MANY others.
This first music video is from their album Dressed Up As Life called "All The Same" I don't like this video as much, but I LOVE the lyrics. So close your eyes and listen...
This song is also from their album Dressed Up As Life called "My World"
It's a little intense for some, but it has a great personal meaning behind it for me.
Aimers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment