So this last week me, Al and a few other people spent 5 days in NYC...and I LOVED it!!! I've decided that is where I wanna live when I grow up.
Anyways, this tune was stuck in my head all week, and the only line Al could remember was "who's that chick that's rockin kicks, she's gotta be from outta town." Needless to say it got real annoying, real fast.
But once we got the whole song, we fell in love all over again! I don't know how you can listen to it and not wave your hands in the air?!
I know there was alot of hype over the performance of this song at the N Kids Choice Awards, but either way...it rocks, just like Miley!
So here's Miley Cyrus "Party In The USA"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is a very fun song! I've seen it on TV a few times but never the whole thing! I'm glad ya'll had fun in NY.
Post a Comment