I'm sitting in this extremely comfortable office chair, with my feet propped up on the desk, and my keyboard in lap - "quite the impressive work style" says Max whenever he walks by.
Anyways, now for the actual update:
- Al has been on Out Patient for just over a week, it's been nice having her around...sorta ;D
- Dad was here these last few days, which was surprisingly amazing - I forgot how much I missed him and his annoying self!
- Over the weekend we went to Logan to watch some Baseball games, interesting. We also played Dodge Ball and Whipple Ball, then grilled up some Chicken and OH YEAH, got a sun burn! (which I'm loving)
Other than that, not much is happening here on the planet of Utah...
- I guess with therapy I'm trying to keep an open mind (literally) because my therapist (who is totally awesome btw) is trying this new Jedi Voodoo mind trick on me...it's hard to explain, but I'm kind of liking it.
So, what's new back in Houston!? I feel like I'm missing out on everything - school, tax season, CR, nephews, Beth's wedding plans...
Oh well, guess it's time to catch up on my FML's (they always make me laugh).
2 comments:
That web site is hilarious!!!! I'm glad you're still doing good on the moon, I mean, in Utah! Let me know how the therapy thing goes, it sounds interesting.
MAN! I miss you Amy! I really wish you were here! But I'm glad you're getting voodoo done on you! lol
Please come home soon!
MEEEE
Post a Comment