Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 1 in This Foreign Land I Call...Utah

Today was the day...the day we admitted Al into some crazy phychiatric hospital that we drove over 1,000 mile to get to. Was it the best choice, who knows...will it help her, I hope so...was it pretty much the hardest thing ever, most diffidently.
Mom and I were at the Center for Change from 9:30am-2:30pm!!! Longest most drawn out theraputic day of my life! It started with a little tour of the building, then a butt load of paperwork for Mom and Al to read over and sign, then came lunch, then came the nurse interview, then the goodbye...weirdly enough, no tears from mom!
After the admission process, I headed for Charlotte Russe - WOW! The store looked amazing, and the said I had perfect timing...I'll know tomorrow when I start for sure (go me)!!! Once that part was settled, we drove around looking for a place to live. Not much luck, but we'll head out and look around again tomorrow.

For now, that's it...Grey's Anatomy is on (Melissa said it was really good - dumb time diff).

2 comments:

Melissa (Irving) Meldrum said...

It was good!! I like knowing history. Torres was my favorite. That's exactly how I feel when I have to get up in front of people. Oh, and Private Practice is pretty good so far (it's not over yet). Can't wait to see if you get the job and good luck on the apartment hunting.

Anonymous said...

I was too busy working and missed it all. Hopefully it's recorded at Fiances house though. Congrats on getting the transfer. Thanks for the update!