(You lose track of time up here, especially when it feels like you aren't doing anything)
So I meant to blog yesterday about my mom...and her countless crushes she has formed over the last few days!
Michael - hotel front desk
(has Troys smile) - hotel front desk
Zach - waiter at Chillies
John - Sizzler Manager
Lance Bertola - duh
Brian Bertola - duh
Ben Hunter - duh
BJ Hunter - duh
Mom has a thing for Utah-Mormon boys! It has been hilarious! I know when she has formed a new crush, because she gets that little school girl smile with a twinkle in her eye, all I have to do is ask "who is it this time" It has been awesome, almost a new one everyday. Hopefully we wont have to worry about getting a new daddy!? lol jk
Today was rather un-eventful...I stayed in bed til about 12pm (watching The Big Bang Theory), then we ate luch, went to "The Quiltted Bear" then headed to Wal*Mar to get some goods and then made a L-O-V-E-L-Y Smothered Pork Chops dinner for the Bertolas!
Like I said, nothing special.
On a side note, while we have been here we have had to try out some new stores - because up here there aren't 3 Walt*Marts/Targets/Wallgreens within 15min of your house - so we have had to go on a few adventures to discover more stores...LUCKILY I have found a new favorite...it's called...*drumroll*...ShopKo! It is freaking awesome, freaking random, and freaking cheap!!! Therefore I love it.
Anyways, just thought I would share that little peice of information with you all - oh, and I miss Whataburger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I guess I'm going to have to go have Waterburger in honor of you sometime this week! I can totally picture mom with all her boy crushes, isn't she just so cute! I'm shocked they don't have tons of Wal-Marts and stuff, I thought they were EVERYWHERE! Remind me to never move to Utah, I would die without a Target and Wal-Mart close by. Well, I'm glad you enjoyed your pork chops and try and keep mom in line for us ok?! Love ya!!!!
Post a Comment