Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 15 - we have CONTACT!!!

So today is the day that we FINALLY got internet in the apartment - for about 4 hours now...I don't know what I have been doing for the last few weeks without it there whenever I've wanted it, I think I almost died?! jk
Anyways, a little update from up North:
Mom started working at Hobby Lobby today
I've worked almost a full week at iInstructor (Bertolas')
I meet with CR tomorrow to see if I "mesh with the team"
Cathy is flying in tonight...beacuse Moms turning 50!!!
Other than that, not much is going on.

OH, so today I decided that since it hasn't snowed in a week, and the days have been rather nice - why not where holey jeans and flip flops...where's the harm. While I'm at work, what starts falling from the sky other than big, fat, HUGE snow flakes!!! Slushy grounds + snow covered car + no jacket = a freaking cold Amy! I almost died in the less than 2 min car ride from work to the apartment.
Well, I'm gonna go check all of my other internet things (e-mail, facebook, hulu)...MISS YOU!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So here's the sitch...Tomorrow night Chelsea, my friend Brooke,and I are going to see Slumdog Millionaire on campus at 8 p.m. You should come! It's free and won Best Picture of the Year for 2008. What more could you ask for? Let me know if you're in!

Chelsea Jayne said...

You should totally come! Please please come! :D