Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 42 - been awhile

So (like the title) it's been awhile!

Those of you who read this blog probably know what I've been up to - but on the off chance that someone new comes across it, I'll recap.
I've started working full time at iInstructor which I'm really liking. I quit Charotee Russe, it's just not the same...as for life in Utah, well it's going. It's nice seeing Al every so often, this last weekend we played basketball vs Lance and Dallas (we kinda got our butts kicked) all the same though, it was WAY fun! Living on the 3rd floor is getting kinda old, I don't think I'm too use to the altitude yet - I'm still losing my breath just walking up the stairs!

General Conf is this weekend, which means my birthday is coming up! *hint*hint*
Also the Diuguids are heading up here as I type - it'll be nice to be around friends, and people from Houston...man how I miss it!

Other than that, not much...OH I got to talk to Maribella and JT - I miss my pillow!!!

1 comment:

Maribella Irving said...

It was so awesome talking to you! JT sure loves you and made sure that you and Ali's name was said during our prayer last night. It was really funny! Hope all is well and sorry I am a slacker and haven't sent you a letter back! Love ya!