Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 91 - another Wednesday come and gone

Man I have been gone for forever - anyone miss me yet?!

Let me try and remember what all has happened in the past few weeks...

Al went off Out Patient, then onto Day Patient, and now she is on IOP - so that means she's pretty much around ALL the time; which is fun except that I'm NEVER around. Soon though sh has to start getting out into the real world, which means getting a job (she is oh so excited).
Each weekend Al and I like to watch scary movies - we have SO many that aren't even opened yet. Rental stores going out of business=cheap movies! So to kick off our first weekend, we got ourselves some long deserved Slurpees!

As for Mom, she has been working like crazy! It's sad to seeher when I come home limping around on her sore feet. But she doesn't complain! Other ten work, she's usually driving Al back and forth from The Center.

Me, well I've pretty much just been working too - I'm not going to lie, I actually love it sometimes. It's nice to work with people that have the sae work style as me, but also know how to have fun while doing it. Other than that, I've been couting down the days til I visit Houston (15), and vacation with Melissa, Clay and Zoey (50)!

I'm trying to thnk of a funny story or event - but whenever I try typing it up, I can't think of anything...(few mins later)...

OH, the other day Al and I were cooking Mom a Mother's Day cake - BTW, Utah vens are insane - it wasn't cooking after 1/2 an hour, so we decided to move a random lever over (locking i), but when the buzzer went off (we smelt burning), the oven wouldn't open! We tried for forever to open it, yanking, shaking and pulling - but nothing moved. Then when we FINALLY got it open and took out what was supposed to be 3 layers for a cake, it was just a cake like shell with un-cooked batter in the middle.

Funny right?! No? Well, I tried.

1 comment:

Melissa (Irving) Meldrum said...

I think my web is messed up. I just finally saw this post today. I miss you!!! I'm seeing if I can get away and come and visit when you're in Houston but I'm not sure yet. I am totally looking forward to this summer though!!! Love ya - Me