Friday, February 27, 2009

2nd Week Surrvival

So, obviously I moved back down to Houston to work Tax Season at "The Office."
Last week seemed SO ridiculously slow; however, this week...not so much. Mom, Dad, and Al were gone last weekend AND this weekend (I feel so alone...kinda). Anyways, for some reason this week has just seemed to rush by at the speed of something not quite as fast as lightening. But I don't know why? It has been kinda stressful, but hey, I'm an Irving!
Anyways, I miss Zoey like super-dooper crazy! It is so not fair that everyone else gets to see her right now, and I don't. I'm thinking somebody should totally take a road trip down to Houston sometim soon?!
Other than ya know, just working my boo-tay off and sleeping as much as I can...everything is going pretty alright-ish.
I don't really know what else to talk about. I just figured it had been a week, and if I still lived in Dallas Melissa would be all over me about not blogging enough!

1 comment:

Melissa (Irving) Meldrum said...

Hey chica - Zoey misses you too. I can't believe she'll be 1 next Monday! I'm glad you're surviving. Work's going ok, I guess. I did have fun with Maribella and the kids this weekend!!! Keep having fun! Hopefully I'll see you sooner then later.