Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dear Melissa,

So, ya like? Mom showed me how to do it...she's very "blog savey" now.
Anyways, everythings been pretty good for the last few days. Work is good, I'm basically like a go-to-dude.
I've only had one small breakdowm. I miss the little Monster, and my favorite brother-in-law, and of course YOU. Especially all the shows we watched together. No one here has our great taste when it comes to TV shows.
Well, I just wanted to update you a bit, but I should probably head off to bed...Love Ya!

Amy

2 comments:

Melissa (Irving) Meldrum said...

Awe, you're so sweet! We miss you too. It's not as fun watching Clean House by myself. I'm glad work isn't too crazy. It's been a busy week here. Hope you have a great week. Love ya -

Melissa (Irving) Meldrum said...

Oh, and I love the background!!! Totally fits you!!!