First off, some people suck at surveys.
Second, I made it back to Dallas safely, with no car troubles.
And Third, how's everyone doing? I know Melissa missed me, and you Houston people probably miss me already...right?
Anyways, I'm back to square one, once again. Job hunting, and goin to a few hours of school a couple times a week. I've got a few people asking around for me, so there are some job opportunities, but nothing for sure yet. I guess I'll be back out looking for a job tomorrow! Yay me.
love you guys!
Amy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, I don't suck at surveys!!! I'm glad you made it back safely. We missed you TONS! Enjoy the job hunt!
Ha ha, I tricked you! You thought someone else actually commented for a minute didn't you!!! Nope, just me saying hi!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment